How Can We Help?
Using the WordPress Editor
The WordPress editor is a block-based editor. What does this mean?
What piece of information is a Block?
- Each paragraph of text is a block.
- A headline is a block.
- An image and its caption.
- An embedded video is a block.
- A list of points (bullet points or numbered) is a block.
- A separator (a horizontal line) is a block.
- A table is a block.
- There are a lot more blocks and we will decide if we want to use them.
In order to be able to distribute our content to all platforms, like Desktop, Tablet or Mobile, we MUST NOT do any tricks like custom formating or manual returns!
WordPress has a help system and tutorials, so I will not write another manual about the editor here.